Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Guest Post from BKD Signature

Good morning beauties!  This lovely 2-days to Christmas morning I've got another guest post of you!    BKD Signature is not only a polish fan and blogger but she also makes gorgeous jewelry using nail polish!  If you peruse through her blog you'll see 2 things - she's great at nail art and she loves blue!  I also like that Brie take sunlight pictures - I think that really helps show off the true color of polish, and heck, everyone wants to see holo in sunlight!  So if you haven't stopped by BKD Signature's blog (HERE) or shop (HERE) make sure you do so!  So much pretty polish and jewelry for your peepers to feast on.   

xx,

Jen

Here's a little peek at some of the great nail art Brie has on her blog!



Around this time of year, holiday colors abound in greens and reds, blues and whites.  A beautiful polish in the red family that is one of my all time favorites and is perfect for any time of the year is Blow Me... A Raspberry 2 by 6 Harts.  (I believe version 1 was a limited batch, but since it was super popular she made a second limited batch - no surprise why!)  It is a rich raspberry colored tightly scattered holographic nail polish that applies incredibly easy and is darn close to a one coater.  I applied both base and top coat, and two coats of Raspberry.  Isn't it totally to die for gorgeous?  I took photos in shade, indirect sunlight, and direct sunlight to show off its richness and holoness.  Tell me what you think in the comments!





Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment