Monday, May 20, 2013

Chanel Taboo

Today I'm going to share something a little darker.  Something vampy.  Something luxurious and decadent.  Chanel Taboo.  Swoon.  I'm sure you've seen it before....well one more time won't kill you so humor me.  

I received this beauty for my birthday.  Taboo had me all twitterpated it is so pretty!  I had already seen swatches but golly in real life it is such a different experience.  It's magical!  Taboo is a hard to describe but I will try.  It's clearly in the purple family, but like a dark eggplant purple.  There is also a heavy dose of red-magenta shimmer. Gorgeous.  The formula was wonderful and Taboo applied like a dream.  It was thisclose to being a one coater.  I used 2 coats of Taboo and 1 layer of topcoat.

Do you have Taboo?  Is this a color you would wear in the Spring or Summer?







Pin It
Instagram

4 comments: