Friday, May 31, 2013

Fruity Friends Nail Art with The Nail Junkie Fruit Collection

Hi hi!!  Happy May 31st!  I'm a happy (albeit scattered) lady right now because there is only 1 more week of school for my kids!  Woot!  But there is so much going on I am truly bogged down with activities and being a crazy mom of 3 littles.  So to keep it lighthearted I've been having some fun with my nails and trying a few new art styles.  This is a cute one that popped into my head after I did a mommy & baby mani with my daughter using The Nail Junkie Strawberry and Blueberry.  I thought, how cute would it be to use all The Nail Junkie Fruit polishes and actually draw the fruit?!  Well I did just that and it is CUTE!!!  I want to hug and squeeze all these little fellows!  

Here's how you can follow The Nail Junkie:  Facebook, Instagram (thenailjunkiepolish), Blog, Etsy.

I started with a base of 2 coats of The Nail Junkie Gardenia.  I free hand drew all the fruity friends and did not use topcoat.  
Blueberry: The Nail Junkie Blueberry (blueberry), Sinful Colors Black on Black (hair, eyes), The Nail Junkie Strawberry (cheeks), NOPI Challenge Red-Y (mouth)
Strawberry: The Nail Junkie Strawberry (strawberry), Sinful Colors Happy Ending (stem), Sinful Colors Black on Black (eyes), The Nail Junkie Coffee (seeds), NOPI Challenge Red-Y (cheeks)
Banana: The Nail Junkie Banana (banana), The Nail Junkie Strawberry (cheeks), The Nail Junkie Coffee (stem and banana line), NOPI Challenge Red-Y (mouth), Sinful Colors Black on Black (eyes)
Orange: The Nail Junkie Orange (orange), The Nail Junkie Coffee (stem), The Nail Junkie Strawberry (cheeks), Sinful Colors Black on Black (eyes), NOPI Challenge Red-Y (mouth)
Grape: The Nail Junkie Grape (grape), The Nail Junkie Coffee (stem), Sinful Colors Happy Ending (stem), Sinful Colors Black on Black (eyes), NOPI Challenge Red-Y (mouth), The Nail Junkie Strawberry (cheeks)



HI Thumbie!!
Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: