Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Nail Junkie Spring Pastels!

I was playing around with some of my new Nail Junkies and came up with this fun chevron art to show off all the colors in one mani!  I hand drew the chevrons and really like how my nails turned out.  All 6 of these matte pastels are very complimentary to each other and I think you could wear them multiple ways together.  The formula on these was really lovely as well, creamy (meaning it went on easily like a creme, but obviously it's not a creme polish) and spread very easily.  I used 2 coats of all the colors: Green Goddess, Rose, Daffodil, Violet, Gardenia, and Bluebonnet.  I did not use topcoat.  Keep an eye out because I will be trying these all out alone to show them off, they are truly beautifully made polishes in gorgeous colors! 

Have you tried The Nail Junkie polishes yet?   I highly suggest you do.  All the polishes I've tried have been wonderful and I am always excited to see what Aleta comes up with next!  By the way, have you seen the neon shimmer jellies in her shop?  I die, they are stunning and I am slowly collecting them all.  

The Nail Junkie social media links:  Facebook, Etsy, Blog.  





hello gorgeous close up! 

Pin It
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. You really wear these pastels well. Love the art and all the sunny glittery photos. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete