Saturday, May 18, 2013

Starry Earth Faerie Fate

Hello polish friends!  Look what I have here….another new to me brand!  Starry Earth was opened by creator Elizabeth in April 2012.  Her shop has some lovely polishes right now and she is also going to be releasing a late spring/summer line very soon (estimated 5/22 - yay!)!  I have two from that collection to show you now.  I was really impressed with both of the polishes from Starry Earth and  am looking forward to seeing the rest of the lineup from Elizabeth!  

This is Faerie Fate.  I am smitten with it.  It's delicate and feminine and everything I imagine a fairy to be.  Faerie Fate is a light pink-lavender shade with a bit of holo (fairy) dust and a bit of blurple shimmer.  The combination of the color and holo/shimmer give it a vibe that is very "fantasy."  FF is sheer with the first coat and built up beautifully with the second.  I did a third coat for good measure and for the most saturated color in pictures.  The formula was great, easy flowing, no pooling or dragging.  FF dried with an almost matte finish, so for the shiny look I have below be sure to use a layer of topcoat.  

You can follow Starry Earth on Facebook.  Starry Earth polishes are available to purchase on Etsy.  


here you can see the holo

this shows off the blurple shimmer





*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: