Friday, May 10, 2013

Red Dog Designs Yellow Holo and Chaos & Crocodiles Harmonious

Well hello yellow!  I love yellow polish.  It gets a bad wrap.  I haven't had issues with any yellows that I have worn so I guess I'm lucky.  

This particular yellow is a lovely little ditty - it was a gift from Gina at Red Dog Designs.  It has no name, so I have been calling it Lellow (like a kid would say it).  No idea why that popped into my head.  Anyways, I love the soft and subtle linear holo.  The formula on it was lovely - easy to apply, no streaking or pooling.  I used 3 coats for the coverage seen in the pictures.

I then accented my thumb, ring and pinky with Chaos & Crocodiles Harmonious (in a clear base).  Harmonious is such a fun mix of bright neon and shaped glitters!  There are both matte and sheer neon glitters that combine really well.  When they lay over each other it looks awesome!  Harmonious will be very versatile to wear over many base colors.  Harmonious was packed full of glitter and I had plenty come out with each brush dip.  They spread easily on my nails and laid flat once applied.  I used 1 coat of Gelous on the glitter nails, then 1 layer of topcoat on all nails.  

What do you think?  Are you on the neon bandwagon?  I sure am!  BUY ALL THE NEONS!

Red Dog Designs: Facebook, Big Cartel, Etsy, Instagram - reddogdesigns
Chaos & Crocodiles: Website (to buy polish), Facebook, Etsy, Blog, Twitter, Instagram - chaosandcrocodiles







Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: