Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lynnderella Salad Days and piCture pOlish Kryptonite

I'm on a little minication so I am going to drop this post quickly just to give you something pretty and sparkly to oogle.  If you like green, sparkles and glitter then THIS is for you!  It's gorgeous and was so sparkly in the sun!  I paired up piCture pOlish Kryptonite with Lynnderella Salad Days and it made quite a pair!

Kryptonite is a fun jelly based polish in a beautiful deep emerald green color.  It's full of sparkly holo particles!  Application was nice and easy.  The polish flowed smoothly and spread easily on my nails.  I used 2 coats and had great coverage.

I then dabbed Lynnderella Salad Days on my tips.  Lynn describes Salad Days so nicely that I am just going to share it here..."Garden variety: tender lettuces, herbs, radishes, tomatoes, rapscallions and carrot chiffonade. A young, bright green with dressing on the side."  Now I want a salad.  Mainly a green glitter polish, there are also red, orange, yellow and purple glitters.  It's a mix of hexs and bars and it's one of my favorite Lynns, so much fun in one bottle!  Loads of glitter come out with each brush dip and it all laid on the nail nice and smooth.  I used one layer of topcoat to seal it all in and give it a glossy shine.





shade


shade


Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. i love this glitter! green is my favorite color! such a fantastic glitter polish *-*

    ReplyDelete