Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hare Bisbee

I received this polish in a recent swap.  Ok, maybe it wasn't so recent.  I think I've has this post queued up in my drafts section for at least 2 months now.  Sigh.  So much polish, so little time.  Well let me share Hare Bisbee with you now.   This is one of those polishes that got quite a lot of attention in the nail community.  It is a very pretty mix of colors, turquoise and gold.  It has a slightly jellyish formula that was fairly easy to use.  Some of the glitters clumped together and a few of the larger hexs seem to be curling a tad.  My suggestion is to use a good heavy topcoat to smooth that all out.  You will notice some of those glitter is the close up shot.  Aside from those two issues Bisbee is a very pretty polish.  It's simple and a great color combination.  I used 3 coats and still had a little visible nail line.  You could use a base coat to eliminate that if it bothers you.  Now isn't this a perfect summer color?

Hare Polish: Facebook, Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Shops: Etsy, Llarowe






Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment