Monday, May 6, 2013

Cult Nails Untamed and Elevation Polish Haba Xueshan

Here's a fun and pretty little mani for you today!  I was thinking and thinking how I wanted to use Elevation Polish Haba Xueshan to show off it's cool minty circle glitters.  Obviously not a black, white or mint colored base because I would lose some of the glitter colors that way.  I wanted something that was going to show all the colors and compliment them.  I had an A-HA moment, pink!  So I dug around my stash and found the yet to be tried Cult Nails Untamed.  Now I was cooking!

Untamed is a really pretty bubblegum pink polish.  Kind of a jelly formula, but not really.  It's hard to explain.  It's really sheer with 1 coat so I ended up using 3 to get full coverage.  There is a very subtle light silver shimmer in Untamed.  Really a fun and girly polish with a nice formula.  No formula problems to report.

Then I used 1 layer of Elevation Polish Haba Xueshan.  HX is a great twist on the classic black & white glitter combo with the addition of mint colored circles.  You know I love circles, right?  This glitter polish was wonderful.  The glitter is suspended very well in the base, it came out in abundance and spread easily on the nails.  Everything lay flat and smooth.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish it off.

Elevation Polish: Shop, Blog

Cult Nails:  Facebook, Shop, Blog, Instagram - cultnails






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I like this, a different twist on the popular black and white glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these polishes, and they look great together!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete