Sunday, February 9, 2014

Girly Bits Custom Burning Love

Good morning!  Hope your Sunday is relaxing and full of coffee and yummy breakfast pastries!  I am super excited about this post and you should be too.  This is the custom from Girly Bits that Pam created for me.  I simply adore the color, it's perfect and exactly what I had imagined.  Because it's a custom it's not for sale, but you can win this (well a brand new bottle - this is MY bottle) if you enter my giveaway!  It ends at 11:59 pm PST tonight, 2/9/14.  You can get your last chance entry in HERE.  


THIS is Burning Love. I love Burning Love.  It's a gorgeous deep pink creme with a red undertone.  It's the perfect shade for any time of year, but especially for right now with love in the air...birds chirping, flowers blooming, Cupid whispering sweet nothings into unsuspecting ears.  Pam added just the right amount of shimmer to the base to give it a flirty touch.  I see pink, fuchsia and silver shimmer when I move my fingers around. Burning Love had an amazing formula and applied like a dream!  I used 2 coats of Burning Love topped with 1 layer to topcoat.  So what do you think of my custom? 
*pictures show more pink than that pink-red color of the actual polish...hard color to capture!* 




Pin It
Instagram

4 comments: