Thursday, February 20, 2014

HOLO WEEK: Day 4 - Darling Diva Polish

Good morning!  Today marks day 4 of HOLO WEEK!  I hope you've enjoyed all my posts so far! I know I have had a blast trying them out and taking pictures of them!  Today I have a brand (and maker) that I genuinely adore.  Darling Diva Polish turns out one amazing collection after another.  I just don't know how she does it!  Today's post features some beautiful holos from the new White Witch collection.  It was hard to only pick a few, but I'm super happy with the ones I got!  Hopefully I can go back and get a few more soon.  Let's look shall we?  

Darling Diva Polish:  ShopLlarowe, Facebook, Instagram

This is Rooms On Fire.  Wowza it's a gorgeous and girly color!  DDP describes this a "cherry red" but I'd classify it more as a fuchsia shade.  Hey, you say tomato, I say toh-mato.  The linear holo in Rooms On Fire is just perfect.  I can't wait to wear this shade in the summer and just stare at my nails all day long.  The formula and application were both amazing.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat. 





Next up is Bella Donna (yes I know, I say I don't like purple yet continue to buy buy buy!).  Bella Donna is a "true purple" linear holo.  I found the formula a little sheer but it built up well.  Application was great.  I used 3 coats of Bella Donna and no topcoat.  





Last but not least, my favorite of the bunch....Nightbird.  Nightbird is a "deep indigo, blue holo" that has "just enough purple in there to make it just not another navy."  Truth!  This blue is fabulous!  And the purple is really so subtle I wouldn't even have noticed it was there if I didn't read the DDP description.  Fantastic application and formula.  I used 2 layers and no topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

4 comments: