Sunday, February 23, 2014

HOLO WEEK: Day 7 - Ooh La Lacquer

Good morning!  We've made it to the final day - Day 7 of HOLO WEEK.  Phew that was a lot of work, but so worth it because all the holos I shared were spectacular!  I loved them all!  Today's post is another brand that is new to me and I was impressed!  Ooh La Lacquer opened in the summer of 2012 and is stocked full of gorgeous holos and glitters!  There's enough colors to make a couple double rainbows with (is this real life?).  I picked these 2 up during a recent sale.  Make sure to follow Ooh La Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram because it looks like the sales are pretty frequent!

Ooh La Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Up first I have the gorgeous Sacrebleu!Sacrebleu! is a sky blue linear holo with some aqua undertones.  You can really see the aqua in the close up picture.  I also love the periwinkle color that shows up in the holo flame.  Formula and application were both nice and easy.  I used 3 coats for complete coverage and no topcoat.  










Lady & the Vamp is a "deep plum linear" holo.  It was released in limited stock, I believe only 10 or 15 bottles.  If you love it there are still a few available right now!  The holo was a bit weaker than in Sacrebleu! but it was still pretty.  Formula and application of Lady & the Vamp were both great.  I loved how that deep burgundy-red showed through in a couple of the pictures.  Definitely a nice vampy color!  I used 2 coats for full coverage and no topcoat.  







Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Incredible macro of Lady is a Vamp! I want that one!!! SOLD! And you didn't have to twist my arm off to want it!

    ReplyDelete