Friday, February 14, 2014

Red Hot Valentine's Day Mani!

Happy Valentine's Day!  This is going to be a fast and furious post because I have alot of stuff to take care of before I pick my boys up from school.  I'm dropping my kids all off with my parents so the hubs and I can get out for a date night!  YAY!  So let's look at my red hot sexy nails!  *apologies in advance, for some reason I paint like a toddler when I use red polish*

Lynnderella: Blog, Shop, Facebook, Instagram
Sinful Colors: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

I started this lovely mani with 2 coats of OPI Red Hot Rio on my thumb, index and middle finger nails.  WOW this red is awesome.  It shiny and squishy and has full coverage.  I'd say it's a crelly finish.  I topped it with Lynnderella Nail Bed of Roses.  This is a SE and I am super happy I snagged one!  Look at that gorgeous holo glitter sparkle!  I used 2 coats of Nail Bed of Roses but 1 would have been fine.  I then used Sinful Colors Black on Black - the perfect  black creme!  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  I created a little Lynnder-layering and put 1 coat of Night Shade (a silver holo and black satin glitter combination) and 1 coat of UnDead Red (a silver holo, red metallic and satin red glitter combination).  Hullo I love how this turned out!  I finished up with 2 layers of topcoat.








Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: