Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FingerPaints Rock Hard Lilac

Good afternoon!  It was a crazy day for me so I just have a little post to share today.  FingerPaints is a brand I don't have many of or use that frequently, but I saw the display for the new Rock My World collection when I went to Sally's for a nail file and I was totally intrigued.  The fact that FingerPaints were BOGO helped in my decision to make a purchase.  The Rock My World collection is metallic and textured!  I was not really attracted to the recent China Glaze collection that had the same type of formula/finish, mainly because the addition to hex and bar glitters made it look kind of odd to me.  Of course that's just my opinion!  I'd never tell you not to go out and buy something you liked.  

FingerPaints: Shop, Facebook

This is Rock Hard Lilac.  I kid you not it wore like a rock too!  It stuck on my nails with barely any chipping or wear for days!  Rock Hard Lilac is a metallic purple with blue undertones.  The texture had a finer grit feel than OPI Liquid Sands or Zoya Pixie Dust.  The coverage was great.  1 coat covered my nails perfectly well. But I ended up using a 2nd coat for more texture.  Formula and application were both nice and easy.  No topcoat.  







Pin It
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. This looks very unique! Love the color of it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shade and you get metallic without brush stroke-y ness.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unique for sure! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete