Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July: Red, White & Blue!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  Hope you  have a fun time with friends and family!  Enjoy the BBQs, the beach, the fireworks or whatever else you have planned!  And most of all be safe out there!  

My nail polish friends and I have another group project up our sleeve and here is my contribution!  I wanted to do something extra snazzy and I think I achieved that!  When I explained to my husband what I planned to do he said, "sounds busy."  I was thinking to myself that it's pretty hard to make a mani too busy.  So I went for it.

I used the following colors: OPI Big Apple Red (2 coats, thumb and pinky base), OPI Blue My Mind (2 coats, index, middle and ring finger base), Orly Ou Champagne (accent stripes on thumb and pinky), Girly Bits Vive La Revolution (3 coats, index, ring fingers), and essence silver stars (accent on middle finger).  Topped all these layers off with a thick layer of top coat and tah-dah!  4th of July on my fingahs!  

So what do you think?  Do you have on a fun 4th of July mani to celebrate our Nations 236 year of Freedom?














Follow the links to see what my friends came up with!  



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. They are all like fireworks on the nail! I like your design a lot!
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling like fireworks! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooh AWESOME!!!!!
    I love this combo and I really love the fact that I needed another look to realize that the blue fingers are not all the same ;-)
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stars and glitter accents!

    ReplyDelete