Thursday, July 26, 2012

Deviantly Daring

Ok this is the last of the China Glaze New Bohemian posts you will see from me.  Mainly because I don't want the 6th color as it just seems boring to me.  I did find a bottle of Deviantly Daring, the uber pretty teal, so that's what I'm going to show you. 


Deviantly Daring had the easiest application of the 5 colors I tried.  It went on the smoothest, showed the least amount of brush strokes and is very pigmented.  Of course it is one of those colors that I drool over anyways - a color that belongs on a mermaid tale, or a peacock feather.  DD isn't really a duochrome to me.  I don't see the color shift - so it's either not there or it's really similar colors (like teal to green).  But it's perfect in every teal way it can be.  As with all the others I tried, I used 2 coats, no top coat. 

Index & ring: DD over black
Middle & pinky: 2 coats of DD alone





You can see my other posts about the New Bohemian Luster Chromes here and here.  So now which are your favorites?  Deviantly Daring is by far my favorite with No Plain Jane coming in second.  



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment