Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bengale

Dior has done it again!  Bestill my heart I am in love with Bengale.  It's one of the new Fall 2012 colors from the Golden Jungle collection.  Bengale is avaiable at Dior stores and Neiman Marcus.  If you want one I would suggest snatching one up quickly before they are sold out and then you have to pay an arm and a leg to get one.

Now I will let you know that I am not a brown lover.  But after all the snafu's with the neons this summer I have matured color-wise and am embracing the browns, nudes, taupes, etc.  I am actually selecting them over my usual blues and greens.  Who am I???  I don't even recognize myself anymore.  Hehe.

Bengale is a stunner for sure.  If you like browns you will love it.  I'd say it's a medim chocolate brown color.  It applied so easily and smoothly, like all Diors do.  Bengale is a creme with a subtle hidden shimmer!!  I swear my eyes were playing tricks on me, but nope it's definitely there!  Very light golden shimmer.  WOW!!  I had to confirm this with a nail polish group just to make sure I wasn't crazy (you will see it ever so slightly in a couple of the pictures).  2 coats of perfection.  So glossy that you can totally skip a topcoat.  But I used one so it would last longer on my nails.  

So enough rambling, here are the pictures.  The first Fall shade on my tips that I am sharing with you!









Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Bengal looks so pretty! I ordered Shadow from Nordstrom and totally loving the darker shades right now as opposed to summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty. I love brown shades:)

    ReplyDelete