Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love 'Em/Leave 'Em

I'm in a lull.  I haven't been loving my nail polish lately.  Maybe it's just my choices.  The last one was too bright.  This one is too dull.  But you tell me what you think.

Color Club Love 'Em/Leave 'Em.  It's a nude-champagne holo.  It's pretty with a light scattered holo.  LE/LE applied thickly on the first coat and I probably could have been done with that coat but I'm used to doing 2.  No dragging or other application errors.  I did use a topcoat.  

While I like this color I always feel like the nudes leave my fingers/cuticles looking dirty.  Maybe it's just me.  Anywho, I did a crap job of clean up on this mani so ignore the mess.



why is my pinky hiding?





oops, ringless

 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I looove this color! This is one of my favorite nudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have this but have never tried it. How is this possible?

    ReplyDelete