Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mare Of The Moon

I was on vacation and changed my mani.  Please excuse the tip wear, shoddy paint job and lousy pictures.  I did zero justice to Rainbow Honey Mare of the Moon.  It's a beautiful blue that at times looks purple (slightly duo-chrome).  MotM has a fuschia shimmer that glows and is also full of fun glitter - small and medium sized holo hexs AND half moons!  The moons were easy to get on the nail with just diping the brush in the bottle, no digging necessary.  I used 2 coats and got great coverage, no underpants needed.  It dried slightly dull so you will want to use a topcoat to get a glossy shine.


You can get Rainbow Honey here and I recommend you do.  If the others are anything like Mare of the Moon than they are all gems!!









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! I got my first set of RH's a couple weeks ago! can't wait to try Mare of Moon!

    ReplyDelete