Thursday, July 12, 2012

Aloha

ALOHA!!  Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.  Dior, I'm still new to you but you haven't let me down yet!  As you know I've been in a funk.  I haven't been liking anything I put on my nails.  Why did I wait so long to put on another Dior?  My savior.  I am feeling back to happy.  


Aloha came in a set, the polish and a topcoat.  $26, that's a pretty damn cheap topcoat coming from Dior.  Aloha is perfect.  A bright true, orange - ever so slightly reddish in tone when in the shade or indoor lighting.  I would say on the Crayola scale it is Outrageous Orange.  It went on like a dream in 2 coats.  So smooth and even.  There was the slightest hint of VNL but I don't care, it's still beautiful.  I used the supplied topcoat and it dried uber fast.  And thank goodness for that because I had to change a diaper almost immediately after putting Aloha on.  I love that the bottle is also tinted to match the polish, just a fun little extra that makes me love it more.  

Aloha came out summer 2011 in the Dior's Electric Tropics Collection.  There were 2 polishes, Aloha and Paradise.  I've been on the hunt for Paradise and actually had a friend find it for me!  I can't wait for it to arrive to try it on!  I'm sure it will be as amazing as Aloha.

Mahalo!









Pin It

3 comments: