Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sold Out Forever + Attitude Adjust-Mint

Minty combination time…yeah!  I love mixing and matching polish - it's so fun!  I was fortunate to receive some beautiful Catrice polishes from my friend Dulce and hadn't used this particular one yet.  Well I am happy I have it on today because it is really lovely.  Sold Out Forever is a pastel minty green with a deeper green shimmer.  It went on light and streaky with the 1st coat but did a great job of leveling itself out and becoming opaque with the 2nd coat.  The formula wasn't to thin, maybe a bit on the thicker side but not difficult to work with at all.  



I have had a bottle of Lynnderella Attitude Adjust-Mint in my stash for a little while now and thought it would be a nice addition to SOF.  In real life this comibination is so much better than in the pictures.  It's glossy, shimmery and glittery.  AA-M is a slightly milky based, white-minty green polish.  It's jam packed with an irridescent shimmer and glitter: micro glitter, small, medium and large hexs in an irridescent green shade and light green squares.  I sponged AA-M onto the tops of my nails near the cuticle area.  It went on easily, I didn't have to dig for glitter to get a good assortment on each nail.  I finished it all off with a layer of top coat.

On a side note I have Essie School of Hard Rocks on my toes…LOVE it!!













Pin It

2 comments: