Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Arizona + Sashay My Way

Since I haven't been feeling rather wordy lately I will make this brief.


Zoya Arizona, a nice bright (but not neon) orange creme.  I used 2 coats but should have used 3 since I can see some streaky patches.  It was slightly thick as well, making it odd that there were some bare spots.  I still like it, it's a fun summer color and goes well with my tan.  

I did a sponge glitter gradient with Orly Sashay My Way from the new Flash Glam FX.  If you want to see more of this style of glitter gradient please go visit my friend Sheila at Pointless Cafe, she has tons of beautiful gradients!  SMW is a gold holo glitter consisting of hexs and bars.  Application wasn't perfect, the glitters tended to clump together during the sponging.  After a few hours I noticed the bars were sticking up like hairs.  I do think SMW is very pretty and fun!  It would look fantastic over a dark color - maybe a forrest green or navy blue?  

Ah well, guess it's time to change my polish again. 









Pin It

2 comments: