Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nerd Lacquer Holy Grail

She's baaaaack!  Amanda from Nerd Lacquer opened up shop last weekend and it was an absolute free-for-all! People went nuts!  I would have too if I wasn't asleep due to a massive hangover.  When will I learn?  So I will have to wait for the next restock to snag a few desired polishes.  Fortunately for me, my friend Hazel sent me a couple in a swap just before that restock so I am fully content with the 2 new ones I have from that. 

Here is Holy Grail.  It's mint green.  It's soft linear holo.  It's holo glitter.  It glows in the dark.  Hail to the King of Polish!  Anyhoodle…just look at it!  It's fabulous!  I used 2 coats for the pictures below and coverage was great.  Formula was nice and smooth with no application problems (no streaking, no dragging).  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth to the touch nails. 

This is one of the more pricey Nerds are $16, but most of the others are $10.  You can purchase Nerd Lacquer here.  Be sure to follow Amanda on Google+ for info on the next restock!  

I'm on Facebook…go give me a "Like!"  I'm also on Instagram: jentesauro and #mynailpolishobsession!





shade


shade



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment