Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lacquer Lust Butt Bootie Naked

What I'm about to show you is the most gorgeous nude EVER.  I kid you not.  Lacquer Lust Butt Bootie naked is a mega win in my life…nude and holo?!  I went nuts-o over it until it was in my possession!  I'm so glad it's part of my stash because it's really stunning.  BBN is a classy color with a little extra oomph that makes it 100x cooler.  In the pictures below I used base coat and 3 coats of BBN.  No topcoat.  The nail line is still ever-so-slightly visible, but that never really bothers me (maybe because I really love jellies and those always have VNL).  Application was flawless, smooth with no dragging.  I also included a few pictures with flash to really show off the holo!  Enjoy!

Lacquer Lust just re-released Butt Bootie Naked on 4/7 and has said it will be part of her core line due to the huge demand for it.  I will only warn you that her store sells out in the blink of an eye so be prepared, be fast, and be ready for polish heartache (yes that was me over Eternal Bliss in the last restock).  You can follow info for restocks and new colors on Facebook, Instagram (lacquerlust) and @lacquuerlust on Twitter.   And now what you really want to know…where to buy Lacquer Lust nail polish creations: Big Cartel, Harlow & Co, and Shoppe Eclecticco!  







indoors with flash

indoors with flash

indoors with flash
Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: