Thursday, May 18, 2017

Beauty Review: Younique Moonstruck Minerals Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain and Moonstruck Lip Exfoliator

Afternoon beauties!  I promised I'd be back with another makeup review and here it is!  This time it's a review of some Younique products I received for hosting a show recently.  I have tried many products from Younique and I have really liked them all, but the Lip Exfoliator and Lip Stain might just be my favorites!  These products are both available now, they are $21 - $22.  If you have any questions about products or are interesting in buying please check in with my friend Caitlin, who is a fabulous lady and a rep for the brand.  Ok so let's jump in and check out these two superb products.  

*nothing to disclose*

Younique by Cate: ShopFacebook Group

Let's start with the Lip Exfoliator, just because it's a preliminary step before getting your makeup on.  Actually I like to use it before bed, but I also use it before getting all 'done up'.  I am a big fan of lip scrub.  I've tried a zillion brands so I know a good one.  THIS is a good one.  A couple key points that make the Younique Lip Exfoliator great; it comes in a twist up tube so no need to put your fingers in the scrub.  It's made with shea butter so it literally melts into your lips.  The sugar granules also end up melting.  I just swiped the stick across my lips and rubbed my lips together until there were not many granules left, I removed the excess with water and a wash cloth.  My lips were left feeling soft and smooth!









Stiff Upper Lip is an awesome lip stain!  I've seen Caitlin demonstrate how to use these on her Facebook page and I am all for one lasting lip color.  I was very excited to get this in the mail and it didn't disappoint.  There are 13 shades to choose from and I went with Sucker-Punched, a deep red berry shade.  This stuff goes on liquidy, but soaked right in to my lips.  It died with a matte look so if you wanted to go shiny just slap a gloss on top (might I suggest the Lucrative Lip Gloss).  It lasted a good 8 hours, through food and drinks so I'd say that's pretty darn awesome!  







Cheese! 



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment