Friday, November 16, 2012

Shimmer Polish Elsa

Rejoice…it's time to share another Shimmer Polish!  This time I'm happy to show you Elsa.  

Elsa is described on the Shimmer Polish blog as "turquoise, red and gold" glitters.  I'll elaborate by saying that yes, there is an abundance of small hexs in those colors.  But there is also a very pretty smattering of micro glitter in those same colors giving the polish a shimmery effect.  I think Elsa would be amazing for the 4th of July!   I used 2 coats of Elsa and the glitter coverage was great!  Elsa was a tad thicker than some of the other Shimmer's that I've reviewed, but not so thick that's it's difficult to spread.  

I layered Elsa over 2 coats of butter London Billy No Mates.  BNM is a light grey with a slight blue tinge.  It's a very pretty color, and it leveled itself nicely with the second coat.  I feel the neutral grey really allowed Elsa to stand out!

You can shop for Brooklyn and other beautiful polishes in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow the blog Shimmer Polish and the facebook page to keep up to date on new releases and specials.  Shimmer Polish is also available at Overall Beauty.  Happy shopping!








*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

1 comment: