Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cameo + Come Rain or Come Shine

Before I even start can I say that I am over the moon in love with this nail polish!  I'm referring to Red Dog Designs Come Rain or Come Shine.  It's so beautiful.  I want to wear it over everything!  But I started with it over Illamasqua Cameo.  A very pretty pairing in my opinion!

I started with 2 coats of the new Illamasqua color Cameo, a blue-purple, kind of periwinkle color.  It went on very nice and smooth.  I had no application problems and the formula was very lovely.  I don't know why I had shyed away from this color in the past, but I am loving it right now and have been adding this color family to my stash very heavily.  So back to Cameo, loved it!  PS - Thanks Michelle at Ehmkay Nails for the awesome present!

Then I put on 2 layers of Red Dog Designs Come Rain or Come Shine.  This baby isn't available yet, but I believe it will be soon!  It's packed full of yellow hexs, holo shimmer, iridescent flakies and iridescent short bars that shift from blue to purple (or the other way around?).  A plethora of glitter came out with each brush dip and the glitter spread easily on my nails.  I am looking forward to trying this over other base colors!  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth glossy gorgeousness.

To purchase Come Rain or Come Shine follow Red Dog Designs on Facebook or just start shopping in the Big Cartel store.  Illamasqua is available online or in Sephora.









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Loved the color combination =)
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete