Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shimmer Polish Linna

I'm excited to have more Shimmer Polish to review and share with you!  Cindy recently sent me a package full of glittery goodies and I squeaked with each one that I unwrapped!  So I will slowly but surely be making my way through them and you get all the viewing pleasure.  

The first polish I plucked from the pot was Linna.  Beautiful!!  Linna is described as an emerald and teal mix.  Looking at my nails, even in a dimly lit room I can see the sparkle of those colors as well as silver, red and royal blue glitters.  The 3 other colors are sparse, but their presence helps add some extra bling to the overall look.  I used 1 thick coat of Linna to achieve the glitter coverage shown in my pictures.  The formula was nice to use and was easy to spread on the nail.   I used 2 coats of Zoya Trixie for the base color and 1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.  

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Linna and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.





*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment