Monday, May 9, 2016

Dior Vernis Cruise & Cosmic

Good evening dolls.  Hope you all had a lovely weekend and all you mom's (of kids and fur babies) had a wonderful Mothers Day.  I got plenty of hugs and kisses from my kids so I was a happy mom.  I have quite a few posts lined up and new stuff coming in within the next few days so hopefully I'll get them all shared sooner than later.   For now I have a couple newish Diors to share with you.  These are from the Spring collection and I thought they were Nordstrom exclusives, but I'm not sure that's the case.  It doesn't matter where you can get them because they are really pretty!  So let's ump in and check out Cruise and Cosmic.

*nothing to disclose*

Dior Cruise and Cosmic


This girly light pink is Cruise.  It's a gorgeous shade and has these beautiful golden flakes in it as well as purple and gold shimmer.  Formula and application were both perfect.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and a layer of topcoat.  

Dior Cruise

Dior Cruise

Dior Cruise

Cosmic is a bright coral with very fine pink shimmer.  I see some purple and gold shimmer in there too.  This color is seriously my new lover.  It's vibrant and the perfect amount of brightness.  Formula and application were Dior-perfect!  I used 2 coat for full coverage and a layer of topcoat.  

Dior Cosmic

Dior Cosmic

Dior Cosmic


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment