Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Spam: Shimmers & A Glitter!

Good morning!  I'm pumped for a great Saturday!  The boys finish up baseball today and I get to go to a fun fashion show tonight!  Oh and I'll be cleaning the house in a whirlwind so it's ready for a BBQ for my women's soccer team tomorrow.  We won our final game last weekend, ended the season as champions and will be enjoying some much deserved adult beverages and relaxation!  I hope you have fun plans for today as well!  But if not at least you can enjoy a few minutes enjoying some Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer spam!  Today I have some shimmers (and a glitter) to show you.  These polishes are all completely amazing and if you come across them in a blog sale I highly suggest you snatch them up right quick!

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Monster's Tea at Tiffany's is a beautiful minty green with golden shimmer.  This color is so cool and refreshing.  Formula and application are both fabulous.  I used 3 thin coats and no topcoat.  Monster's Tea at Tiffany's is currently available in the shop.   







Sordid End is a "periwinkle leaning cornflower blue with a teal to blue to pink shift."  This color is gorgeous!  The formula and application of Sordid End were both wonderful.  I used 3 thin coats and no topcoat.  Sordid End is not currently available.  






Birthday Wishes is a beautiful medium shade of shimmery blue with additional purple-fuchsia shimmer.  The base is slightly jelly-like but it builds up well to full coverage.  I used 3 coats of Birthday Wishes and no topcoat.  This was released in 2013 to celebrate the 1 year birthday of BEGL and is not currently available. 






The fun glitter in the bunch...this is Resolutions.  Resolutions is a glitter topper packed with black, white blue, yellow, pink, lavender, coral-red and neon green glitters.  This mix would look great over lots of colors!I used Resolutions over Birthday Wishes and Deepest Inquisitions.  Plenty of glitter came out easily.  I used 2 coats of Resolutions and 1 layer of topcoat.  







Deepest Inquisitions is a yummy bubblegum pink with pink and gold shimmer and flecks.  I love that Deepest Inquisitions is bright yet not a neon!  Formula and application were both really lovely.  I used 3 thin coats and no topcoat.  While Deepest Inquisitions was part of the core collection it is no longer available.  









Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment