Thursday, December 18, 2014

Farewell to Fall Mani featuring Different Dimension Pilgrimatic

Hey hey!  So I don't know when it oficially became winter but it's finally cold enough here to feel like it is so I figured I'd share this last Fall mani I had done with you since I've been wearing Christmas styles these days.  I whipped up this pretty mani for Thanksgiving and love how it turned out.  Let's take a looksee at what I've got on!

*nothing to disclose*

Elevation Polish: ShopLlaroweBlogFacebookInstagram
Cuccio Naturale: Website, Facebook

I started with one of the newest Different Dimension Shooting Stars - Pilgrimatic, a stunning brown and gold and rainbow glitter bomb.  There's just so much fall color-goodness and holo sparkles.   I love it!  Pilgrimatic built up bealutfully on it's own.  I used 3 coats for full coverage.  

*artificial light*
Different Dimension Pilgramitic

I used Elevation Polish Gobi on my accent nail.  Gobi is a strange polish - it's one of those funky shades of green that is actually gorgeous on.  Gobi is a little holo, a little shifty, a lot of pretty.  I used 2-3 coats of Gobi.  Then I stamped a design on it using Cuccio Bronzed Godess.  I can't remember the number of the stamping plate but I know it was from Pueen.  

Different Dimension Pilgramitic

To finish off my skitlette I used Cuccio Bronzed Godess on my pinky and thumb.  This is a matte polish and it is so beautiful!  I love the shade of brown and the shimmer.  Of course the matte finish is fabulous.  The formula and application of the Cuccio were both great too.  I used 2 coats of Bronzed Godess for full coverage.  I only used topcoat on my index, middle and accent nails.  

Different Dimension Pilgramitic

*direct sun*
Different Dimension Pilgramitic
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment