Monday, December 15, 2014

Paint Box Polish Pygmy Puff & Fizzing Whizbees

Good afternoon dears!  It's a dreary day out here in NorCal.  The rain picked up again and it's windy enough to turn your umbrella inside out.  I've just finished lunch and need to rush out for some Christmas shopping before I pick up my boys from school.  Wish me luck to brave this weather!  But I wanted to keep my mojo going and get another post shared!  I have some beauties from Paint Box Polish for you to take a gander at.  You know I love my corals and oranges so it was only natural that I chose these two.  I see a couple others I am eager to try so hopefully in the near future I can pick those up and share them with you too!

*nothing to disclose*

Paint Box Polish: ShopFacebookInstagram

Up first I have Fizzing Whizbees, inspired by candy at Honeydukes in the Harry Potter series.  It's an "orange crelly packed with small rainbow flakies."  I love this shade, it's so bright and happy.  And I totally want to eat a sherbet ball from Honeydukes now!  The formula and application of Fizzing Whizbees were were both fantastic.  I used 2 coats and 1 layer of topcoat for full coverage.

*direct sun*
Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

*shade*
Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

Paint Box Polish Fizzing Whizbees

Next I have Pygmy Puff, inspired by a puffy friend sold at the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes in the Harry Potter series.  Pygmy Puff is a "shimmery, matte coral packed with gold flakies."  I love that this is such a gorgeous and unique matte polish!  The gold flakies stand out so well against the base color.  You can use topcoat for a super glossy and shimmery look.  The formula and application of Pygmy Puff were both wonderful.  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.  

*direct sun*
Paint Box Polish Pygmy Puff

Paint Box Polish Pygmy Puff

Paint Box Polish Pygmy Puff

Paint Box Polish Pygmy Puff

Paint Box Polish Pygmy Puff

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment