Sunday, September 23, 2012

Very Pretty Vampire + Jane Eyre

The other day I showed you a-England Jane Eyre, a lovely deep, dark, blackened red.  I thought Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire might look nice over it.  So here it is!

Very Pretty Vampire is a sheer-redish base with red, black and burgundy glitter hexs and squares.  It does have some of the signature shimmer that you find in most Lynns, but not overpowering.  VPV went on easily in 2 coats.  Plenty of glitter came out, no fishing necessary.  The burgundy and red colors in VPV really matched the lit-from within glow from Jane Eyre.   

I do believe this is the reformulated version of VPV because I don't remember the square glitters in the original version, and the color leans more black than red.  But hey, I could be totally wrong with that assesment.

I used a coat of Gelous and then a layer of topcoat for glossy shine and smoothness.  VPV is a layering polish and while I did like it over Jane Eyre I will try it again over a lighter red next time.








Pin It

1 comment: