Monday, October 22, 2012

Pretty Edgy + Sincerest Pumpkin Patch

Quick review of this one because it's dinner time and my kids gotta eat, ya know?  Sorry in advance for any stray glitters or dry skin, I've been swatching alot more than normal these days to hit my goal of 31 posts for the month.

I started with Essie Pretty Edgy, which I think is a perfect green creme.  Not too dark, not too pastel - perfectly in the middle shade of green.  I used 2 coats for full coverage with zero application issues.

I then layered 1 coat of Sonoma Nail Art Sincerest Pumpkin Patch on top.  SPC is literally the sweetest name and polish I have seen.  I can't help but think of poor little Linus sitting in his pumpkin patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin.  SPC is a lovely sheer green base with orange, chartreuse kelly green  and hunter green glitters.  I see hexs of different sizes and squares (which are mostly in a silvery sage green color).  Application was great - I had a large assortment and amount of glitter on the brush,  the glitter spread well, and all the majority lay nice and flat (I had one orange hex lift up a bit - but nothing I'd complain about - just letting ya know).  I topped it off with a coat of Gelous and I was ready to go to the pumpkin patch.  



You can purchase Sonoma Nail Art in the etsy shop and stay up to date on the Facebook page and blog.  





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment