Sunday, November 17, 2013

Indigo Bananas Moonlight, OPI Russian Navy Suede & Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Good morning!  Hope you've enjoyed your coffee and breakfast!  I am lounging about, kids are watching Sponge Bob, hubby is still snoozing.  But in a few we will all be hustling about as we head out to the boys indoor soccer games.  Until then I thought I'd slap a new post up for you to check out!  I recently got to go to the Love, Preview event in Costa Mesa, CA.  It was so much fun!  I loved getting to see all the polish but it was really awesome to meet indie makers and other polish gals.  Putting names to bloggers is fun and since we already all know each other it's like old friends catching up.  Anywho, this is what I wore to the event.  I really love how it turned out.  Let's take a look!

I started this mani with Indigo Bananas Moonlight.  Hello gorgeous shiny silver fleck glitters!  But it's so much more!  Head down to the macros and you will see holo rainbow sparkles and purple fleck glitters!  Application on this surprised me.  I thought it would apply sparsely like some glitters so, but the flecks were so dense they covered the nail really well and I didn't need a base coat.  I have on 3 coats and the formula was flawless!  

My ring finger is 2 coats of OPI Russian Navy Suede.  What can I say about this polish that you don't already know?  It rocks...hard!  It's a stunning denim blue matte polish with silver sparkle.  It has an amazing formula and application is like butter.  It's fun to watch it dry too...and super quick dry time.  I really wish OPI would make more Suedes or re-release them (new colors for me since I have the whole set) because they are stellar.  I accented this nail with a square pyramid stud - stuck it on with a dab of super glue since I didn't have any nail glue on hand. 

Lastly I have Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star on my pinky and thumb.  This was another perfect polish!  A very pretty deep, dark sky blue with silver sparkles.  Leah Ann created this to rival Essie's now impossible to find Starry Starry Night.  Pointless Cafe did a comparison HERE and it's pretty dang close!  I used 2 coats and it had a really pretty, almost jelly type formula.  It dried a bit flat so use topcoat for optimum glossiness!  I used 1 layer of topcoat.  


*shade




*shade







Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have the CbL TTLS, but no suede OPIs or IBs (yet!). :D

    ReplyDelete