Monday, March 24, 2014

Lumina Lacquer New Wave

Good morning!  Hope you had a lovely weekend!  I did but Monday's always come too soon.  Oh well, I am not going to let the Monday blues get me down so let's look at a bright and fun mani I did to show off an LE Lumina Lacquer, New Wave.  

Lumina Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

New Wave is so much fun!  It's a nod to the 80's and is a clear base packed full of sequin (aka donut) glitters in metallic pink, red and gold.  This glitter is very different from any I've tried before and even thought it wasn't the easiest to apply I still liked it a lot.  New Wave isn't a spread on the nail type polish, it's definitely one that you need to dab on.  That does give you room for creating specific looks and patterns with the glitters.  The donuts did come out easily though so no issues with that.  I put New Wave over a gradient of Pretty Serious Cosmetics Generally Hazardous and My Darlin' Clementine.  I finished with 2 layers of topcoat.  



Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Fun glitter! Don't see glitters like this a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a nail polish like your! It's amazing! Fantastic kind of glitter!

    ReplyDelete