Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Polish Spam!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!  And happy beautiful Spring day to those who don't celebrate Easter.  I am bringing you another spam post full of pictures of Easter-ish manis that I put together.  And since I am quite busy with Easter and other things I will be brief in my descriptions and just jump in!  I should have a chance to add store links for you tomorrow.  

1.  Emily De Molly Flutterby Gardens over The Nail Junkie Snowflake.   I used 2 coats f each polish and a layer of topcoat.








2. Takko Lacquer Lemon Macaon topped with Lynnderella Tres Chic, Duckie Dear.  2 coats of Lemon Macaron and 2 coats of TCDDdabbed on my tips and fully covering my accent nail.  1 layer of topcoat.








3.  2 coats of Lynnderella Sugar Bunny on my accent nails over 3 coats of Sinful Colors Unicorn.  1 layer of topcoat. 









4.  3 coats of Models Own Balearic Cool with 2 coats of Lynnderella Her Name is Petal dabbed on my nails.  I made a jelly sandwich on my accent nail - 3 layers of Balearic Cool, 1 layer of HNIP and 1 more layer of Balearic Cool.  1 layer of topcoat. 








5.  1 coat of Sinful Colors Pistache with 2 coats of Femme Fatale A Tisket A Tasket.  1 layer of topcoat.








6.  An unnamed gift from Red Dog Designs.  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.







indoors with flash

indoors with flash


7.  Above the Curve Cherry Blossom and Kahuna.  I used 2 coats of each and striping tape to make the sqauare pattern.  1 layer of topcoat.







Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Loving the yellow one so badly!
    Beijos,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete