Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shimmer Polish Cristina

I was digging through my drawer of untried indie polishes and happily came across Shimmer Polish Cristina!  I must have saved her for last because she is a total stunner!  

I started this gorgeous mani combo with Catrice Be Pool.  Be Pool is a teal color polish, maybe a tad more green with gold and green shimmer.  It's almost as if it were made to be undies for Cristina!  I used 2 coats of Be Pool for full coverage.  Then I layered 1 coat of Cristina over BP.  Cristina is a unique glitter color in my collection.  She's a deep teal, mostly showing green glitter.  But there are also blue, red and gold glitters which make for lovely pops of color!  There is a fuchsia tint to the base, but you will only see it if you wear Cristina sans undies.  You will probably need 3-4 coats if you want to wear her alone.  The formula was true to Shimmer Polishes, plenty of glitter with each brush stroke, easy to apply and smooth with 1 layer of topcoat.  

This may be my favorite Shimmer Polish!  It's just so pretty and the colors play off each other so well.  What has been your favorite Shimmer I've reviewed?   You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Cristina and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.

You can also follow me on Facebook! 






shade


*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: