Friday, August 9, 2013

Illamasqua Seance

Good morning!  I have a little story for you.  The other day I wore a polish for myself (gasp).  I wasn't planning on blogging it.  Then I came to my senses and realized you all NEED to see how fantabulous this polish is and if you don't already have it you NEED it now!  So today I share with you the drop dead gorgeous Illamasqua Seance.  I was thisclose to skipping this polish along with the other two from the Paranormal collection.  I thought they were pretty, but in all honesty I don't go out at night much let alone any places that have UV lighting in which I can see these glow in the dark.  But desire and intrigue got the best of me and I am so glad it did. 

Seance is a real beauty.  I'd describe her as a shimmery, glowy purple colored polish with some fuchsia undertones.  There is tons of shimmery silver particles in there that I have no idea how to describe them.  Maybe those are the bits that make it glow under a UV light?  Anyways, the best part is that Seance is a very opaque polish!  You could absolutely get away with 1 coat.  I have 2 coats on for the pictures below, but prior to taking pictures I was wearing it with 1 and it was perfect.  The formula and application of Seance were both amazing!  It dried to semi-matte finish so I used 1 layer of topcoat to shine things up.  








Pin It

7 comments:

  1. love this one! need to get it out of my untrieds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's one of my most-desired on my wish list! I've seen photos of it in UV. I'd pretty much go buy a UV light just to look at it! haha All of the ones in the set are gorgeous, this one would be my top pick though! :)

    - Toria
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Who knew there was such a thing as NAIL POLISH BLOGS??!! So glad I found you through Pinterest. I'm proud to say that this is my 1st comment on my very 1st Blogger site that I'm now following :) Anyway... this is just about my all time favorite shade of polish that I use for my pedicures. And I'm thrilled to have found this particular one from a brand that's new to me. How fun is that! I can't wait to go window shopping at the various websites you've recommended! Thank you for your dedication in maintaining this site!

    ReplyDelete