Monday, September 16, 2013

Ozotic 531

Just popping in with another quickie post to share.  This is one of my few Ozotic polishes.  531 from the Mish Mash collection.  This collection was quite popular because it was duochrome  AND holo (which is all the rage now).  But the duochrome is categorized as "gritty" or "glittery" so as to not create the brush stroke streaks that are so easy to get on plain duochromes.  531 shows gold, plum, maroon and a little green depending on the lighting and hand movement.  Sadly I didn't catch much in my pictures but I am working on my duochrome photographing skills!  Regardless of my failed attempt to show the color shift you can still oooh and aaaah over the holo effect.  I used 3 coats of 531.  I found the formula to be sheer and thin.  I think for the best coverage and effect you would fare better if you layered it over a base color.  I used 1 layer of topcoat and the holo effect was not lessened. Sadly 531 as well as the other Mish Mash colors are discontinued and will be difficult to find.  










*this picture shows the deeper red-maroon color

*this picture shows the pink-purple color


Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: