Sunday, February 24, 2013

6 Harts Polish Cloud Sculptures

I am excited to share a new brand with you!  6 Harts Polish comes from a self proclaimed craft addict that makes polish as well as jewelry.  The owner Courtney takes pride in offering top quality products and from the experience I've had so far she really does aim high!  

I'll show you Cloud Sculptures first because I love glitters so much!  Cloud Sculptures is so pretty and just looking at my nails I'm trying to envision shapes in the glitter patterns.  CS is described by 6 Harts as "matte white glitters, short silver bar glitters, fine holo glitter and a dash of tiny blue-violet hex glitters."  Exactly!  I was particularly infatuated with the blue-violet glitters because they aren't overly noticeable at first, then you start looking and notice them everywhere!  They really are beautiful!  I used 2 coats of CS and had plenty of glitter come out with each coat.  I didn't have to fish for glitter or strategically place any on my nails…you see them as they lay from the brush strokes.  Everything lay flat on my nails.  You can wear CS over 6 Hart Polish Summer Skies (which I will review next) or any other base color since it's a clear based polish.  I chose to wear it over 2 coats of Orly Boho Bonnett, a light grey creme.  I went for the "grey skies, rain is coming" look.  1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.  

You can purchase 6 Harts Polish on etsy and can follow them on Facebook for updates.  There is currently a discount for 10% off your order using the code NINJAFUN.  The discount runs through the end of February.  

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook as well!





shade


shade

*the 6 Harts Polish was provided for my honest opinion and reciew
*the Orly was won in a giveaway

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment