Saturday, February 9, 2013

Shimmer Polish Sophie + OPI A Butterfly Moment

Today's Shimmer is light, delicate and feminine.  And pink.  So it's a perfect glitter polish for Valentine's Day so I thought it was best to share it now!  

I started with 1 layer of OPI A Butterfly Moment.  ABM is a light dusty pink with lots of shimmer.  It's a very pretty color with a good formula.  But here's the warning - if you are not very patient you will end up with lots of brush strokes.  I then used 1 layer of Shimmer Sophie to get a more soft looking glitter mani.  As you can see that even with 1 coat I still got tons of glitter on my nails and the bling effect is still very strong.  Sophie is full of pink, red, gold, and iridescent glitters.  The stuff Valentine's Day is made of.  Wonderful formula as usual.  Finished it off with 1 layer of topcoat.

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Sophie and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.

Please give me a follow me on Facebook!





shade


shade

*the Shimmer polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment