Sunday, February 3, 2013

Essie She's Picture Perfect + Red Dog Designs I Love Paris

I'm sure you are aware, but Red Dog Designs has become one of my favorite indie brands.  The polishes Gina creates are consistently complex and gorgeous.  If you haven't checked this brand out I highly suggest you do so ASAP! 

This post shows off I Love Paris and it is nothing short of spectacular.  I've seen it worn over several colors already, but I chose Essie She's Picture Perfect, a light lilac purple with beautiful pinky-purple shimmer that really glows.  I used 2 coats of SPP and it was a very nice formula to work with.  I then used 2 coats of I Love Paris.  ILP has a lovely blend of satin hearts, multi colored hexs, holo shimmer and iridescent color changing hexs (gasp, my FAVORITE!!).  This polish was actually inspired by French macarons.  Macarons are a high priority topic in one of the nail polish groups I am in and this was a homage to that.  Anyways, ILP was a wonderful formula.  No application issues, no fishing for glitter.  All the glitters lay nice and flat on my nails.  I then used a layer of topcoat for a smooth and shiny mani. 

Red Dog Designs info: Facebook, Big Cartel.

You can also follow me on Facebook!





shade


shade

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment