Monday, February 25, 2013

Sea Lore Ariel + China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's

I mentioned that I went on a quick trip to Disneyland recently.  Well this is the polish I wore!  I love the Little Mermaid so I felt Sea Lore Ariel was fitting!  Isn't it fun to match your mani's to themes surrounding your life - vacation, parties, get togethers, tv show premieres, etc?  I love it.

I started this mani with 2 coats of China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's.  MBM is from the new Spring Avant Garden collection.  It's already arrived at a few of my Beauty Supply Stores so check yours.  MBM is a coral color with golden shimmer.  The formula was a tad thick but not so much that I couldn't manage it.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  Isn't this a great Spring/Summer color?  I've been a huge coral fan recently.  I can't wait to get it on my toes in flip flop weather!

I then used Sea Lore Ariel on 2 accent nails.  Ariel is from the 2012 debut Sea Lore collection Triton's Daughter's.  Ariel is full or red, green and purple glitters.  But what I loved most about Ariel was the surprise green shimmer that I hadn't noticed until it was on my nails!  Gorgeous!  Each brush dip provided plenty of glitter that spread easily on the nail.  I had no application problems and the glitter all lay flat.  I used 2 coats of Ariel and then a layer of topcoat.  

What do you think of this pairing?  Does it capture the spirit of Ariel?  You can purchase Ariel from the Sea Lore website. You can also follow Sea Lore on Facebook.  

Don't forget to 'like' my Facebook page!






Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love that coral colour. It's beautiful and makes me feel summery! The glitter goes nicely with it too!

    ReplyDelete