Thursday, February 28, 2013

6 Harts Polish Summer Skies

I'm excited to show you another 6 Harts Polish!  I really like the last one I reviewed, Cloud Sculptures, and this one is equally as well made.  Summer Skies really captures the essence of a beautiful blue summer sky.  Courtney was inspired by Montana summers and that big blue sky!  With this beautiful polish on and snapping pictures in the sunlight, I am longing for hot summer days!  

I'd say Summer Skies is a shade darker than baby blue and quite a lovely color!  Summer Skies is a nice creamy formula and it applied very nicely.  What I liked best about Summer Skies was the golden shimmer.  You can also see flashes of aqua and green shimmer.  I used 2 coats of Summer Skies for full coverage.  For a little extra flare I sponged CND 24K Sheer Sparkle on my tips to play off the shimmer.  I think they worked well together, don't you?  And that one "streak" of gold reminds me of a ray of sunshine.  1 layer of top coat for smooth, glossy nails.

You can purchase 6 Harts Polish on etsy and can follow them on Facebook for updates.  

You can follow me on Facebook as well!









*the 6 Harts Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment