Thursday, February 28, 2013

6 Harts Polish Bat Crap Crazy

Here is the 3rd polish in my 6 Harts Polish installment.  In case you missed the posts here are the links to Summer Skies and Cloud Sculptures.  I am smitten.  Bat Crap Crazy has knocked it out of the park for me!  

BCC is fantastic and I can't get enough of it!  It's hard to even describe the way it looks because in different lighting it appears to have different qualities.  In direct sunlight BCC is very shiny and really shows off the shimmer.  In indirect light it has a soft satin finish.  In the shade it appears to be an extra glossy shimmer.  However you would chose to classify it yourself it's gorgeous.  BCC is a deep brown colored polish with gold and holographic shimmer.  The formula was so smooth and creamy.  I had no application problems.  I used 2 coats of Bat Crap Crazy and 1 layer of topcoat.  

You can purchase 6 Harts Polish Bat Crap Crazy and others on etsy.  You can follow them on Facebook for updates.  

Give me a "Like" on Facebook as well!






shade


*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment