Saturday, February 23, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Bonnie Lassie + Orly Melodious Utopia

St. Patrick's Day is coming up soon and I'm getting in the spirit with green nails, green mustaches (for my kids of course), shamrock shakes and a box of LE Lucky Charms with only green shamrock marshmallows (also for the kids - I swear)!  I'm also excited to show you my first St. Patrick's Day polish of the year!  

This green glitter beauty is Darling Diva Polish Bonnie Lassie.  Bonnie Lassie is really fun and definitely makes you feel like you are celebrating the occassion!  Though it would also be a fun polish for the entire year.  BL has a plethora of glitters mixed into a clear base: green and holo hexs, white bars, white hexs, large sheer white hexs and green micro glitter.  The glitters came out easily and spread on the nail well.  No clumping and everything lay flat on my nails.  I layered Bonnie Lassie over 2 coats of Orly Melodious Utopia.  This is from the up and coming Hope and Freedom Fest collection and I will be reviewing the entire collection next week.  1 layer of topcoat for smooth and shiny nails!

You can purchase Darling Diva Polish Bonnie Lassie in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook for updates.  

And as always, don't forget to follow me on Facebook too!






shade


shade

*the Darling Diva Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review.
*the Orly was won from a giveaway
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment