Monday, February 18, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Glacier

WOW.  Just WOW.  This polish is fan-tas-tic!  I am drooling all over it I adore it so much.  I love holo, any way, shape or form.  Darling Diva Polish Glacier is a huge win for me.  Carrie (the maker of DDP) describes Glacier as a "soft linear holographic nail polish.  Glacier is a soft blue holo polish with mini blue/purple iridescent glitters added to give it extra bling."  As an additional bonus Carrie explains that the holo is not created using spectraflair.  Therefore the polish is cosmetic grade and a reasonable price.  More win!  Glacier has a great formula and in 2 coats I had complete coverage.  In the sunlight and in the shade you could see the gorgeous glitter pieces and they definitely made the polish that much more special and unique.  I used 1 layer of topcoat and the holo did not lessen.  

What are your thoughts on holo with glitter?  I love it and am looking forward to getting the other colors put out with Glacier.  You can purchase Darling Diva Polish Glacier in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook for updates.  

And as always, don't forget to follow me on Facebook too!





shade



shade

*This polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment