Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shimmer Polish Carmen

I typically layer my glitters, but some can stand up on their own.  Shimmer Polish Carmen is one of those glitters that can be the star of the show without a base coat.  Carmen is a beautiful carmel-gold colored polish full of copper and gold glitters.  I used 2 coats of Carmen and the formula was great.  The glitter came out in abundance, spread well on the nail and the colored base became opaque easily in those 2 coats.  I especially like how Carmen is equally stunning in the light and the shade.  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth and shiny nails.  

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Carmen and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.

Please give me a follow me on Facebook!






shade


shade


shade
*This polish was provided for my honest opinion and review


Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: