Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sinful Colors Slate + Lynnderella The Stars in Her Eyes

Here's a quick post to show off a Lynnderella that I was mega drooling over.  Thanks to an awesome swap package from my good friend Hazel, The Stars in Her Eyes is now mine and I no longer have to pine.  Thanks Hazel!  

I started this mani with Sinful Colors Slate.  Slate is a very pretty medium grey with a rainbow-y shimmer.  When I move my fingers I can see blue, purple, magenta and teal.  The formula was nice and I had full coverage in 2 coats.  Seriously for $2 or less, Sinful Colors really puts out some amazing polish.  I then accented 2 nails with The Stars in Her Eyes.  TSIHE is a slightly grey tinted base full of mini and regular sized stars, iridescent blue-green glitters and silvery hexs.  It's a stunning polish and the mini stars are adorable.  I think it should be mandatory that every Lynnderella created from here on out has mini stars.  That is my wish, the end.

Sinful Colors is available at drug stores such as Walgreens and Rite Aid.  You can purchase Lynnderellas on ebay.

Please be sure to follow me on Facebook.





shade



shade
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment